10.27.2008

The creature inside me.

Sometimes I fear myself. I find myself often fascinated with many things with a much darker theme. I have a very analytical mind. I like to think things through analyze and figure them out. This includes many darker subjects such as fear, disasters and death. I've spent a lot of time thinking about whether it is right or not. The bible states to think about whatever is good, noble, and such things. Does that mean it's wrong? I can't say I have a definite answer to that question. Is it part of my innately evil nature coming out, or is it simply me trying to grasp a further understanding of the entire world. Just some thoughts to put out there. (By the way the pic is something I did a little while ago, just seemed to kinda fit the post and I did promise more pictures.)

No comments: